Keypath Education is seeking a Web Developer to join our IT team!
Keypath has a vibrant agency atmosphere where employees are empowered to be bold and do meaningful work. Watch a Royals game with coworkers, workout in the onsite gym or challenge your teammates to a game of basketball on our outdoor court.
What you love:
- Think logically, and articulate your thoughts clearly and concisely
- Take an issue, project and feature by the horn
- Efficiently manage several concurrent assignments.
- Quickly learn and adapt when dealing with unfamiliar systems and applications.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with managers and co-workers.
- Meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner.
- Be willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Display exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference.